Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Turkey town

about 5 years ago i worked for my uncle, he owns a food distribution company. I worked with Jay T whom i grew up with. Jay was on holidays so i filled in a bit last week, i stopped in today to see the aftermath now that hes back.

Jay Tomalavich. This gets him through the day, it helps when you have to deal with truck drivers and huderites all day long. an all organic alcohol..i snagged a 12er. always on 92 citi fm.
we still dont know who wrote this...my guess, Jay.
slug'n drinks and snacks.
i made this guitar all those years ago so that i could air guitar when a good Heart song came on. Its retired now. It IS autographed.
The city gets their Jones on thanks to my uncle. But these are a rarity..The infamous Holiday Pack.Who wouldnt want to sip on a salmon flavoured drink?
i think i might start sending Jone's my photos. These days they take just about anything.
I am skeptical weather or not its vegetarian friendly.The best part of the job i guess would be.. never having to bring a lunch?

yum. MegaB.