Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Headshots and Headcolds


I have been sick for the past week with a gnarly head cold and i seriously have not felt like taking photos or partying & bullshit'n but luckily Chels was willing to take the rains and shoot atcha for me. I'm better now and will return with some serious game on the next round.
Jamie and his Ma both have birthdays in the same week and i was invited over for some BBQ action. I keep it real and brought his mum flowers and an 18 of Blue for a half decent co-worker.
Most Thursdays myself and all these lovely people can be found at the Collective for GoodForm, however most nights James can be found in his room keeping Matt awake with this lady of the night.
The V lick has been used time and time again but i must reminisce on all the wingnuts i gave this gesture to and ended up smack dab in the the middle of a hot pursuit. My favorite getaway...Circling fast food restaurants at high speeds till they lose interest.
The CIA ranks PETA higher on the terrorist watch list then Alkida. Wheres PETA when you need them.
Most of my gitch are ripped in the ass region. just a fun fact.
Ummm they called themselves "the ghost busters" i have no idea what that means.
i cant wait till i get a hair cut and get bangs.
I guess i was mesmerized by the gold cause i took way to many pics of "the ghost busters" sooo confused.
Free beer and this man made it a late night.....again. this time i convinced Chelsea to join me.
GG Allen
Birthday boozers.
Calvin Klein now uses minorities in their ads.Dawson finally turns 18 dresses up as Jay Adams and gets real shitty.
see.
Fyfe.
Best costume...and 100 bucks..For those about to rock...Marky B salutes you.
K Fed.
I know its crazy K Fed showed up at Johnny Smalls wedding social. Later John tossed some homeboy out for smoking in the building.
Looked very lovely decided not to dress in character. This was supposta be a celeb look alike social, now you understand.
love these two as much as wearing wet socks in the winter.
Shooter.
Saw him rolling tp in the bathroom.
i believe Helix was playing at this point.
Bills girl Cindy played the ultimate prank on him by having him believe they were going to a real fancy restaurant. Had him wear a suit and what was the prank you ask.
Having about 30 sumptin people yell surprise at Magic Thailand.
Cindy did an amazing job, dinner was fantastic and Bill looked like he still didnt know what was going on for almost the entire time.
He made a speech standing on a chair in his socks and used profanity.
" i wish i could have sex in a car in public"
Nate previously drove a rickshaw.
Oh yah this is after Bills dinner at James moms place. Party for all three birthday. This is Tyson.
Birthday wish granted this night.
The reliable source.
I used to go to Church with the girl on the left. Her younger brother used to call me "TomToilet" for some reason.
I didnt stick around long enough to see if Erin spit on anything.
I think smoking down to the filter either means your really addicted or really poor. either way it is a sure fire way to ensure your fingers get a nice tan.
I put on MistaFab and ghost rode my whip down James street.
Later Jed was found in the fetal position in the neighbours yard. Chugging vodka does that.
And this while your still concious.
this reminds me when James told me he thought Avril looked hot on the cover of a magizine giving the finger. Gag me.
Later Dawsons mork and mindy dunks were tossed into the fire. The next day he said they were only slightly melted. Oh did i mention they were brand new prior to saturday.
Yay! finally no slightly flamboyent pose or kit.

yah yah i know, i was sick. Fuck off. I promise it will be much better next time. aaaaaand i'm out.

Love ya, Megabeeps&Nightcock.