Monday, July 9, 2007

cross the line and you get stuuuuuung...bzzzzzz

not cause your not beautiful because I'm bored.

Martinis for Suzy's b-day....way too strong. Next year lets just pass bottles of rum and vodka in a continuous circle...like a weed smoking chain circle thing?

Sun burns: I wont tell you when this happened but one time while in Wisconsin i got so sun burnt at a water park that i actually cried while going to sleep. No joke. Also while riding "The Plunge" my swimming trunks were torn off. A tip from me is tie dem shits tight! Actually while on that same trip i think i even pissed myself? maybe that was another year...

Guess what move i pulled later this night......yup. HOUDINI

Three cheese pizza lovers in one room what are the odds.

Ive defiantly dropped my street meat on dirty Winnipeg sidewalks and picked up the wiener put it back in its bun then continued to mow.

Mitch got tattooed....

chest hair came back in a big way.

Tippy Cup aftermath

i see a club beer...wow.

No faces, told ya...that is my shirt though...being used as a towel.
X.....meg.bee