Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I capital H little ate Canada Day..

I absolutely hate Canada Day, it started 4 years ago when my car was towed away. Even though it was parked illegally i was pissed. The years to follow would bring nothing but the same kind of luck, here's some examples of why this year was no different.

Petro shopping list: Gas, Cigs, Sunflower seeds (with the shell off), Hot Rods, Lipton green tea ice tea, beef jerky, Big pretzels, and i think there was a Pepsi...
Echo was deathly sick, when i asked her why she came to the lake..."cause i wanna party"
Cabins... Bugs.....Notice the similarities in kits...strange.
These two cant keep their hands off each other..
This man cant keep his hands off himself and at Girltalk grabbed my dick and pulled my shirt off.
They made the best of a night filled with flip flops, flex fits, straw hats, and denim skirts. Oh and while your visualizing that play some top 40 song from 5 years ago in your head.
Serious flu sweats? or a good time?
This long ass road back to the cabin was the death of my foot and my shoe...
never walk far distances sock less.you get nice juicy blisters.
Back from a night at the cabin to make myself feel better. pick children up by their heads, he weighed an estimated 40 pounds. note his expression.
Cats were checking the blog..and looking at topless pics of Mart. Serious face. Andy Larkin in town. After hours pops.
They didn't leave my entire shift..the plaza needs a dome. TL
Puts a DVD in upside down claims its broken and then makes this weird face. I learned my lesson the hard way doing maneuver like this, However last year i decided to ride my bike to work everyday. first day out 7 25 am down the drive way 1 block from home, peddle breaks off i do an Endo (where the front break goes on and the back of the bike lifts up) fly over the handle bars. Ripped shirt, jacket, pants, and skin. First thing i did jump up look around, pheew no one saw, walk the bike home, throw it, and start walking.....1 block from home "hey i saw that from my window....you ok?"....F riding bikes.

Ya ya happy Canada day...
You will never see me celebrate this holiday again..No 5 peats....

see ya round and round and round....

m.beeeeeeeps