Saturday, May 19, 2007

Give into what you cannot fight, walk among us.....

Making up for lost time...

The Fallen demo brought out all kinds of hommies...





Cliffy D is all kinds of busted up.

Andrea is all kinds of knocked up.

Art school buddy...

cute girls and a dog that pisses on people...


I got stuck working crowd control so I got this lovely girl run the blogger....

... and fuck am I glad I did

Man, I love these girls.


"I'm not a groupie..."

This is a seriously heavy Danielle blog...

The real JT...

Colin was seriously stoked...

... and so was the penguin...

Jimbo too.

Colin is a gifted skateboarder.

Out of our league...

Representing...

youth gone wild...

runs in the family...

Fuck this store and everything it represents.

Hard at work..

Almost famous...

Pretty girl approved...

Much love and thanks to the lovely miss Danielle Forest for the guest blog.

Dangers my best friend and it was his birthday.

Lovely ladies...

Fuck this guy.

Dusty miller...

Jenna and I decided we are gonna be good friends...

Pauls got a hernia the side of a plum, he showed me. its fucking gross.

young derzy.

Always a good time.

This boy is all kinda fucked up.



The party goes on....


Partied out.












Deal with the devils.

Sweet dreams... Happy birthday Danger, we love ya.


May long came by so we jumped ship...




I was really excited to be there.

Daryl "i'm the wild man" Morals...


went for some grub...



feasting...

Oh by the way Matt and Justin have birthdays coming up.

Party favours...



Baby darren!




The El Grande Homo Libre's....


Girls love showing there tits to booze and boredom...

Killer Kelly likes me only because I have Courtney Love on my ipod...


Thats right, Sk8 slutty gear...


Partied out.



Rise and shine babes...




Till we meet again....