Thursday, May 17, 2007

Grubs and puddle water


This was gonna be our first colabo blog. Didnt happen so you are gonna get 4 blogs with the same shit. But you will look anyways.....Please?



Fallen demo....at the le plaza.

Cain works at sk8 with myself and one time i paid him a 6er to snort Sleepy Time a herbal sleeping remedy. He was not sleepyafterwards.

Has a bussiness degree ladies and wants to borrow your denim. Claims this is his "caveman" face.

Lambo in all his glory....They are talking about fishing.
Homeboy needs to brush his teeth more then once a week

Asked if i saw insert trick here ....
Asked who insert any pro or anyone skating at the demo was. Clueless.
Chris Cole.Dawson will be turning 18 soon and he is gonna finger you.
The only sober barf photo i will ever post.
Seriously stoked

Seriously bored.
Corydon Gordan is retired.

"james blog me blog me" "Let me see" "take it again i look fat"

"Blog me again i look to native"


Dont call me. I wont answer.

Pros come out and the tits come out.

The Chief.

Let her guest blog and she just acts like a fuckin monkey.

Danger. Its his birthday and we partied so hard but you have gots to wait for those photos.

Freya doesnt wear panties.

But Johnny boy does.

Busy busting kids drinking.

Didnt stop me.

Guest Blogger, stay tuned.