Tuesday, May 22, 2007

lesbian nazi eskimo hookers. Your thoughts?


Let the long weekend commence



Birthday motha fucka numero uno



Juice bag numero uno



not a lesbian, a Nazi, Eskimo, or a hooker, but a beeeeezeee for sure.



Eskimo.



"Brent should i get a pylon?"




Has sex with furniture and dances so hard every time i see him at Good Form



Coffee and a Grit now featuring black people



Aaaand BDLs


This is whats keeping all those sweatshops open. i love when children make my shoes. seriously



Former sweatshop employee full time hooker.



shave.



Shaved.



Heeeeeey......Bud.



Kicking over signs. I used to ride my bike down boulevards straight through liberal candidate Kevin Lameroux's election signs. I tore my pants kicking them over once now i just watch




Visit me at sk8 on the weekends please...930 am i get lonely



this inspires text msgs to chels that just say F.Sorry.Vodka.



Merry Christmas.



happy until he got beat up multiple times by more then one person at Bills party.



Chelsea.....




didnt let me eat the button off my pants after i got my underwear pulled down and tried to kick matt in the face.

Then kicked tyspace's ass. BEEZEE

Birthday!
Got beat up as well but it took 3 dudes to take him down.
Making fun of my shitstash?
Aftermath.
Atomic.
Puts up with a reeeeal shit bag... i dont know how you do it BA
Park like setting
Soccer shorts that transform into a skirt to fir the dress code at the 2222222
This was pretty much my diet all weekend and on Saturday morning i even woke up covered in mustard...it was even on the roof of my car....wtf
I hate guitar hero...
Love suzy...and on a side note i watched
her play that game and she is F'n goooood.
JP and the suuuz. thanks for the dogs
YAH! The real birthday boy. I couldnt cheer em up all weekend till i got him some french toast. i did get drunk enough for the two of us anyway.
Beeeeezzeee'z the sequel
See ya next time, love beeps.