Monday, May 7, 2007

The Unholy Union...


Aaaah fuck.... these these two idiots made a blog....
Thats right, after careful negotiations Brent and myself have decided to team up.
The consequences of this could either be rather hype or totally fucked....
either way I hope everybody loves it, at the very least hates it.
....

No Rest For The Wicked...


The weekend started off with some balcony beers.

Matt thought it would be a good idea to piss off our balcony.

Stocked up on some party favours.

Got to the party, and the hommies were already there.


I dont know if jello shooters are gay or wicked.

Even the celly's were partying.

The rumours have been confirmed.....

Matt sucks at walking down stairs and paid the price with his ass.

Carnage.

I love this dude. I wish I would see him more.





some very pretty faces showed up....

And off came the shirts...

Natasha showed up with her new set up... aaaa technology.

And unfortunatly so did this queer.


Came home from work saturday to this shit.

The birthday boy.

Mike "I never leave Moxies" Watson.

The Morning After.



What the fuck?! Does this actually happen??





Definatly had my finger over the flash.... fuck you its art.

I ran into a angry dude from calgary.



"say shit son".



Danger got his hustle on....





Shit was getting crazy at the Oakton...






Marta has very sexy feet.

Birthday girl.

Until we meet again....

love.