Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Summer is here, lets all have a beer....

This is the view off my balcony....

Matt stole us a blue bin on a drunken walk home...

Chelseas home and I couldn't be happier.


This is the ONLY local rockstar i like...

If enjoying double iced lattes makes me a yuppie, paint me purple and call me a queer...

They are tearing the shit out of corydon... I fuckin hate street work.

This is the shit that makes life good...

Check out these motherfuckers...






Lauren's OH SNAPPER...

Sarde represents....

Some pretty epic graff has been showing up around the bowl lately...


bang bang says "fuck scene kids."

My temper got the better of me again....

This girl is cute and has more steller tattoos then you....

It was like plus 25 and Ashley was wearing a scarf... crazy girl....

Went by the un-born new shop.... and the homeboys were there....


It was a fuckin shame to cover up some insane art like this... but the session must go on...

I used Dave as a decoy to blog these fuck up BMX'rs...

Hi! I'm Dave.

Colpitz is a fuckin warrior...

Babes....



Havrey is a happy kid these days...

Jimbo rolled up...

...and he brought his stinky hand....

Everyone should have a crush on this girl...

"Duuuuh"

these two were dancing like idiots..

Mart!

Lauren was wearing a slutty dress so she had to tape her tits in...

Guerts got cleaned up and got himself a job....

Ruben....

some slutty things went down...

bed time snack...


Till we meet again.....