Friday, May 18, 2007

I dont like this post but i love Danger.


May 16Th is the best day in May..for one solid reason.
I cleverly took this photo and used the wine glass to block Forrest cause shes a photo hog. However at dinner she expressed that she needs to get laid real bad with no strings attached..This is her phone number....(number removed)
The motha fuckin reason. Happy frickin birfday Dane!
Has kicked guys in the nuts in bars. Dane's a lucky dude.Hi Jina! First timer
I fucking love this chick. Always looks gooooooood!
Then when these beezies rolled up....dam.
V lick?
If James has a better post then me I'm pissed cause hes fucking sleeping and people are very confused.
Friday May 25.07 G.love Magazine Launch party at Club Desire.
This is the man you can thank. Chels and some homeless dude wearing a lamb fur jean jacket.
Is mos def pushing his denim cock into her ass
Even Jesus himself would say "Jesus Christ you hairy"
I would like take one bloody photo where these two are not attached at the hip.
Sucks...but hes all we have. Next level V lick...I'm getting pissed.
Erbody knows i cant do shots...but apparently straight vodka works for me.
I did not puke. Vodka is the new gin. AH Ders.
End of party..........................Happy b-day Danger!