Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tid bits of a long weekend...

Not much, but something to waste your time with....

coffee ana grit offices...


motivational memos...

we bounced down to the usual booze hole...

jamma was there.

Along with some other of my favourites..



Lindsay!!!!


RAAAAAAAAYTER!!! jesus christ....

party girls...



lee and carla showed up... strangers.


favourite homeboys...


I love maggie...




sigrid likes me....



Drunk.

i stopped at home to see my favourite ladies...


Matts birthday dinner!



Bring on the gay drinks...


Daryl and Harv...




kelly's birthday present...



Brent found a black kid and brought him inside to beg for money... I wish I could say this is a joke.

over to ill Bills!

"I wish I could look like the pringle man..." - cindy

daryl was a tabby in a past life...

More and more hommies kept showing up!





So glad your home...

Beeps and Tyspace were fighting for the spot of center of attention...



Bill was looking pretty N.W.A. ...

The battle continues....


and shit got heated.


and tyspace got a knuckle sandwich...


i wish i could end this a little better, fuck it... this all i got.